First visits to our clinic are usually for a consultation.
At this appointment residents and staff will review the reason for the referral and perform an evaluation. After this is completed, our staff will discuss findings and treatment options should there be any. Under certain circumstances a procedure may be performed if deemed necessary.
These forms should be filled out and brought with to your first appointment. There will be limited time to fill these forms out prior to seeing the faculty and residents. Completed forms will be required prior to seeing the faculty and residents.
- Registration Form
- Health History and Medication list
- Oral and Facial Surgery Patient Responsibilities Contract
- TMJ Questionnaire - If you are being seen for Temporomandibular Joint problems the questionnaire is necessary to helps us find the root of your problems.
- Orthognathic Surgery Information
- Pre-Anesthesia Instructions
Frequently Asked Questions
- Oral Surgery Dental Prior Authorization Fact Sheet
- Oral Surgery Hospital Prior Authorization and Scheduling Fact Sheet
Finances and Insurance
University of Minnesota Oral and Facial Surgery takes most insurances, cash and credit cards. It is the patient's responsibility to ensure insurance coverage at our facility. All payments are expected at the time of the procedure.
OMS Patient responsibility contract