About Cleft and Craniofacial Clinic
With an emphasis on improving the quality of life for our patients, the Cleft and Craniofacial Clinic specialize in treating people with conditions affecting the head, face and dentition, including cleft palate.
To make an appointment with our Cleft and Craniofacial Clinic, please call 612-625-5945.
Procedures Performed at the Clinic
- Cleft lip
- Cleft palate
- Nasoalveolar Molding (NAM)
- Pierre Robin Sequence
- Velopharyngeal insufficiency (VPI or nasal speech)
- Abnormal head shape / plagiocephaly
- Syndromic craniofacial anomalies, including but not limited to Stickler, Treacher Collins, Apert, Crouzon, and Pfeiffer syndromes
- Oculo-auriculo-vertebral Spectrum (Hemifacial Microsoma / Goldenhar Syndrome)
- 22q11.2 deletion syndrome (Velocardiofacial / DiGeorge syndrome)
- Ectodermal Dysplasia
- Craniofacial feeding problems
- Beckwith-Weidemann syndrome
- Facial trauma, cancer reconstruction and paralysis
- Facial hemangiomas
- Vascular malformations
We also evaluate, diagnose and treat many other craniofacial conditions not listed. Contact us to discuss.